- Inspect and document the temperature and condition of critical plant equipment and processes
- Use inspection and temperature data to help locate and eliminate potential problems with equipment, thus extending equipment and minimizing unplanned downtime
Potential benefits could include the following:
- Reduced unscheduled downtime
- Increased productivity of equipment
- Lower maintenance labor costs
- Fewer component replacements
- More effective maintenance control
- Safety and environmental improvements
At a glance:
- Removes dirt, light rust, loose lead, powder buildup, and cooper residue.
- Environmentally safe.
- Cleans all surfaces in minutes, saving valuable time.
- Cleans areas impossible to reach by hand.
The Dimensions of our Ultrasonic Cleaner are: Width: 66cm Length: 97cm Depth: 70cm
What is ultrasonics and how does it work?
Ultrasound is energy in the form of a wave motion which is above the maximum level of audible sound. This energy is transmitted to the cleaning solution via a bank of transducers underneath the machine. The result of this process is termed cavitations, tiny bubbles of vaporized liquid which explode when they reach a high pressure. Cleaning takes place as shock waves dislodge soil from the surface of the contaminated articles placed in the water bath.